Android Auto is an application that makes use of another app while you are driving. It has a simplified user experience, lightweight design, and a powerful engine. Go ahead and experience hand-free app usage straight on the road.
Are you tired of driving and completing various tasks altogether? Just connect Android Auto to your car unit and transfer app visuals on the home screen of your board computer. This app supports both touchscreen and button-enabled controls.
As of January of 2020, this app is available in more than 50 countries. The translating process seemingly takes a lot of time and that is precisely why all countries are not supported. However, Android Auto made an announcement in August 2020 that nearly all of the countries will be added on a monthly basis. As far as car models go, Android Auto is compatible with 500 of them.
Android Auto is a free tool that is available for download on Google Play Store. It maintains a high rating of 4.1 and has more than 1.2 million user reviews. Most of the negative reviews come from clients of unsupported car owners.
This app passed the security test for virus, malware and other malicious attacks and doesn't contain any threats.
● You can use voice commands to pick a place or a destination. The application will automatically turn on the GPS and find the perfect route to the chosen place. The process is simple since it integrates Google Assistant-like voice command service and precise GPS maps.
● You can turn off all the notifications while on the road. If you do not like to be disturbed by different app notifications, you are in luck, because Android App gives you the full authority of notification settings.
● The ability to send messages/conduct voice or video calls using Google Assistant features which were added to Android Auto from the very beginning. Make calls with Skype, Telegram, Viber, Messenger, or WhatsApp by saying a few words.
● Set up the notification calendar. Get updated on various events like sports, weather, global or local news. This app will let you choose from different alert categories and you can also set the time when the notifications must come in.
● Let Google Assistant check your calendar and get reminded of your to-do list. All of this can happen without having to touch your phone when you are driving.
● Manage the entertainment system. Choose what kind of music you want Android Auto to play. This app can also play radio and change channels.
Android Auto is a free service but we must tell you, it requires a lot of internet bandwidth. Since you cannot use WiFi services while driving, mobile data is the only way. This will cost you if you are a lover of long drives.
You can download Android Auto both from this page and Google Play Store. If you would like to install the newest version, go ahead and click the download button on this page. We like to always stay up to speed and update every app in our database on a daily basis.