APD Mobile application makes it easy for you to connect to all sorts of information about the company you work for. Time attendance, payroll stats, HR information, etc. Gain instant access to all of this with just a few taps.
If it's your first time using this app, you might not be able to access all of the features when you try to log in. The only information available to you will be HR stats presented by your employer. If you wish to know more about this, read the full article, we have all the answers you need.
You will only be able to gain access to different financial statistics if you are using at least one of ADP products. These include Portal Self Service, Workforce, TotalSource, iPay, Vantage, and Run.
This app passed the security test for virus, malware and other malicious attacks and doesn't contain any threats.
● W2 Statements and payment schedule browsing option
● Send a request about time off whenever you need
● Keep track of attendance time
● The ability to create timesheets easily
● The ability to edit/approve time cards
● The ability to view accounts and pay cards
● The ability to contact colleagues instantly
● The ability to approve/decline time cards
● Approve or decline time off requests
● Create or delete team calendars
● Every transaction and application request is transferred through ADP's safe servers
● All traffic, be it network or local is encrypted using the ADP tools
● All information submitted by employees and managers are also encrypted
● Your username and password are protected at all times
● Time out logouts that happen due to inactivity within the app
● Accounts get locked after a few sign-in attempts
● You can recover your password and ID number anytime
● Which systems are supported by ADP?
● The only system supported by ADP is an Android version of 5.0 or higher
● User-friendly design. You might think it's pretty difficult to navigate such a complex app. Quite the opposite, ADP features a simple, easy to get around design, which is pretty easy to get used to.
● Easy communication between the two parties. You don't have to wait for late messages and notifications anymore.
● Top-notch security. Your accounts simply cannot be accessed by third-parties. ADP set up a 2-step verification program and implemented it in all of their employees' accounts. No more lost passwords, no more stolen data.
● Lightweight app. This app does not take up much space and is very easy to install. You don't have to remove your beloved apps in order to have an ADP application on your phone.
● A few bugs here and there. Sometimes the app begins to freeze for no reason and needs to be restarted in order to log in.
● Login failures. It does not matter if the account belongs to you, you will be blocked from accessing the log-in area for a few minutes if you get the password wrong several times.
Overall, the ADP app is loved by almost every Android user and is rated as such. If you have not downloaded the app yet, go ahead and click the link on this page in order to get started.